Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October Horror Challenge Day 11



Day 11 started out with a shitty werewolf movie called Werewolf In A Girls Dormitory. I don't want to spend much time talking about it because it sucked. The acting was wooden, the werewolf look was cheap and even the transfer was bad.




Next up was Madmen Of Mandoras... which almost made Werewolf In A Girls Dormitory look good. A complete steaming pile of shit that no one should waste their time on so I'll leave it at that.





I needed to get the bad taste out of my mouth with those two so I threw on something I know I'd love and it is one of my favorite movies ever made, Return Of The Living Dead. No matter how many times I watch this movie I have a blast. It is to the point where I can play it out and recite most of the lines in my head but I still act like the little kid I was when I saw it for the first time on VHS from a local rental store. To go with the movie I even made a late beer run because I needed to help forget a few really shitty days (much more than just bad movies) because... YOU WANNA PARTY? ITS PARTY TIME!

Oh and you may be wondering why I'm posting this entry before I finish ROTLD so that technically the day isn't over? It's my blog and I can do what I want. Plus ROTLD won't be getting a change in score anytime soon.

Today's Rundown:
Werewolf In A Girls Dormitory - 3/10
Madmen Of Mandoras - 1.5/10
Return Of The Living Dead - 10/10

No comments: